PAC has standardized PL 33, PL 23, PL 34, BM-26, BM-2, Ni Resist D2,D3 & T-400 material for Turbo charger & ETV parts, which are heat and corrosion resistant.
PAC can produce over 65 grades of alloys in Iron, Chrome, Nickel and Cobalt base materials
- To be a Market leader in Valve Seat Inserts & Turbo Charger Components manufacturing business
- Attain “Zero PPM” at customer end.
- To achieve “On time delivery”. Every time.
- Invest in New Alloy Development for better field performance.
- Stringent Quality Monitoring by adopting Stringent Quality Standards.
- Adopt Modern Manufacturing methods to reduce manufacturing lead time